• Sampling Rate: ; 16-bit (In & Out)
• 2x ¼" Mono Sound Output Jacks (L & R channels)
• ¼" Stereo Sound Input Jack
• ⅛" Stereo Headphone output Jack
• ¼" Footswitch Jack
• High-Contrast OLED Display Screen
• Four Parameter Knobs
• Rotary Selection knob with Push Button Select
• Volume Knob
• 25x Maple Key
• RGB LED
• 1GHz ARM Cortex A9 with 512 MB RAM
• Linux Operating System
• Boot time: ~12 seconds
• USB Drive included; Patches and any required files (audio samples, etc.) stored here. May be white (4GB) or black (16GB).
• 2x USB Port ( standard-A type connector). USB Host for: MIDI over USB & Serial over USB
• HDMI output port
• 9VDC, Amp, C enter-positive plug.
• Power Supply included. (Input: 100-240 Volts AC at 50/60 Hz.)
A study done by the Department of Sports Science at the University of Hull in Hull, UK has shown that nucleotides have significant impact on cortisol levels in saliva. Post exercise, the experimental nucleotide group had lower cortisol levels in their blood than the control or the placebo. Additionally, post supplement values of Immunoglobulin A were significantly higher than either the placebo or the control. The study concluded, "nucleotide supplementation blunts the response of the hormones associated with physiological stress."