In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on . To insert a product link, follow these steps: 1. Find the product you want to reference on 2. Copy the web address of the product 3. Click Insert product link 4. Paste the web address in the box 5. Click Select 6. Selecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this: [[ASIN:014312854X Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]] 7. When your review is displayed on , this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)
PosiSep, PosiSep X, PosiSep G and PosiSep Plus Hemostat Dressings/Intranasal Splints are indicated for use in patients undergoing nasal/sinus surgery as a space occupying splint and hemostat to:
• Separate tissue or structures compromised by surgical trauma;
• Separate and prevent adhesions between mucosal surfaces during mesothelial cell regeneration in the nasal cavity;
• Help control minimal bleeding following surgery or trauma;
• Help control minimal bleeding following surgery or nasal trauma by tamponade effect, blood absorption and platelet aggregation; and
• Act as an adjunct to aid in the natural healing process.
• Biocompatible – made of chitosan-based polymers
• Minimizes bleeding and edema after surgery
• Foam easily conforms to nasal anatomy
• Easy to apply – no mixing or additional prep time necessary
• Dissolves naturally or can be easily removed with gentle irrigation and aspiration
• No special storage conditions required
(302) 885 2677 IMPORTANT SAFETY AND ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION Who should not get FluMist Quadrivalent? You should not get FluMist Quadrivalent if you have a severe allergy to eggs or to any inactive ingredient in the vaccine; have ever had a life-threatening reaction to influenza vaccinations; or are 2 through 17 years old and take aspirin or medicines containing aspirin – children or adolescents should not be given aspirin for 4 weeks after getting FluMist Quadrivalent unless your healthcare provider tells you otherwise.